Sunday, November 2, 2008

First High School Dance

Without further adieu here are some photos of last nights high school dance!

Of course, we couldn't have a dance at a Waldorf school without fairies!




Gangstah's and witches........................

Some dancing... though not as much as one would think at an actual dance..... and I'm not really sure what dance they were doing at this point...




This one was the Macarena .....







And we all know what this one is.....













So far I've heard that it was a fun dance. I'm sure I'll find out more as the week progresses at school. But from my perspective it really was an amazing dance. The kids were very well behaved and had lots of fun, though they did more socializing than dancing... and ate lots and lots of junk food!

I'm hoping we'll have another one in April or May and this time we'll go until 11:oopm instead of 10:30.

Happy Halloween everyone!




No comments: