Saturday, November 1, 2008

Survived last night!

A quick update to say that we survived last night. Didn't even stay up as late as I thought we would. We were all tucked into bed just after midnight.

Lots of grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and some x-box while waiting for the girls to start showing up - along with a huge sugar rush of Halloween candy and soda!

Once the girls started to arrive they started with the movie Scream. Then they watched The Ring - which was very funny for me - as two of the girls reminded me so much of Kim! (Ewww, ahhh, no no, can't watch this - covering their eyes and squeamish>) It just made me laugh!

The night wound down when the last two girls left at just before midnight. Then the guys went up to bed and probably talked for a good hour before it quieted down. All-in-all a good night was had by all!

I've just finished making 120 mini-cupcakes (icing and all). Shannon finally has all the music in order for the dance. All the guys are showed up and soon they will be having some spaghetti for lunch. Soon we will be off to start setting up for the dance. Wish us luck!

(yawn) and all I want to do is sleep! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yeah! So glad it worked out. Sounds like fun. We had our own adventures last night. Stay tuned! I can't wait to hear about the dance!